kumusta?


kumusta?
tuloy lang at makibasa...







Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A sister's Concession

Lately, I have not saved anything... 
I have not saved any amount, even a quarter of my salary. Nothing’s left. Nil.
I do not know why, though I know when it started. 

I rarely do the grocery. I often sleep and stay home the next days after payday.
I occasionally hand cash to mother. I do not even transfer funds to my other bank accounts and yet naught left in my payroll account.
I do not recall in particular how I waste my hard-earned money. 
All I know is I am currently materializing my plans of completing our household appliances including but not limited to personal gadgets and school equipments of my siblings. 

I feel good seeing them happy with their school related tools being completed.
I am satisfied seeing mother using her brand new clothes cleaning machine.
I smile to the fullest using my latest digital camera with flattering 8 by 16 mega pixels specs.
And it is cloud nine whenever I fulfill my siblings’ requests and favors.

Now, can I rest? Bet not.


Location: Training Room One
Mood: Troubled Tummy

No comments: